Thursday, May 8, 2014

19 days... But who's counting?


If you had told me in January that I would be headed to Europe the last week of May, I would've laughed and told you I didn't even have a passport. 

Pinch me. 

All of this started with an email. An email from Jim West, the dean of the College of Architecture Art + Design, asking who was interested in traveling abroad in the summer. Sydney and I attended the meeting simply because the closing of the email said "free pizza". A few months later, I somehow convinced my parents to let me visit this magnificent city I've studied through textbooks for 3+ years now. I fly out of Mississippi on May 27 and will be leaving behind everything I know and love: my friends and family, fast food, and free water. Follow along throughout my entire trip by stopping by here every once in awhile. Lastly, please wish me luck and pray for my sweet parents!




No comments:

Post a Comment